My schedule is going to be pretty busy.
The things I'll be doing is:
1. A short shopping sequence line test
2. A lip sync sequence line test
3. A fat character walk cycle line test
4. A fat character walk cycle ink and paint
5. A cut animation walk cycle
I have about 3 months or so to finish all of this, and I will (somehow.)
I've got it all planned out. This week I will finish storyboards and character models.
I've already gotten started with the shopping sequence. It will be an animation of a little girl walking in the city, she passes a shop window with a sign on it. It is an ad for a big sale. The girl will do a facial take, then it will show the girl skipping away with shopping bags.