Friday, May 13, 2011

UPDATE

Ok, so I got my midterm evaluation a few days ago. It wasn't so great, my teacher was looking for completed work, I only have works in progress. But what I had, he liked, with the exception of my fat guy walk. And I have to say I agree with him. After thinking it over I came to the following conclusions.

1. I'm discontinuing my work on the fat guy walk.

2. I'm doing the rest of my work as cut animations, I'm faster and better at it than traditional 2d. I love traditional, but I work at a snails pace at it. That I think I still need practice. Its senior project time, I have to put my best foot forward.

3. I'm working a little more with my robot character and her counterpart. I didn't start off making a narrative, but it kinda turned into one.

4. I'm going to use my fat character as a cut animation; I spent all that time working on the animation, I might as well get some use out of it.


Anyway, I'll continue to update my blog with what I've been working on. Until then, feedback is always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment