Wednesday, January 18, 2012

HTML: Day 1

Its only the first day of learning html, but so far I really like it. I'm finding it to be really simple to understand. I tried to learn it years ago when I was still in grade school, so most of the basic terms are familiar to me. I can create a simple web page now with a heading, paragraphs, links to other websites, and pictures. I learned all that in about an hour and thirty minutes. Imagine what I can learn if I keep going for a few months. Here's how it turned out:
Like I said before its really, really basic but everything worked fine. Even the link. I'm going to learn more advanced html, but I'm taking my time to understand the basics before just adding random tags and attributes all over the place without knowing what I'm doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment