Thursday, March 28, 2013

Cat wip

So I got a new part time job, something to bring in a little money. Its not an animation job, but it'll do for now. I have less time to do any animation work, but when I'm off, like I am today I like to something to practice. I'm still working on my cat animation.

I fixed a few things, but ran into a few more problems I'll address later. I'm still figuring out timing, but so far I like the progress on this. Here's what I have now:

I added a little extra time in the beginning so it doesn't just go into the animation, it just her looking disinterested and looking over towards the tuna can. I like it. I'm also working on the secondary action in the tail. I made her take in the middle a little more exaggerated, but I'm starting to not like it as much. I'm going to draw back on that a little until I'm satisfied with it.

I'm still not done adding frames, I feel like the ending should be a little slower, I feel like the take in the middle is fine, although it needs to be smoothed out.

At least I got something done on it, not nearly as much as I would have liked though. I'll keep doing this until I complete it. I usually start a project and then never finish, but I feel like this is a great exercise. It makes me really go back and review the basics, so I want to finish this.

No comments:

Post a Comment