Thursday, April 4, 2013

More on the Cat project

I've been really busy lately working, so I haven't had as much time to animate but I'm making progress when I can. I have a day off today so I'm taking the opportunity to work on my projects.

Here's some progress on my cat animation:

I'm starting to like my animation a lot more on this project, its finally starting to come together the way I planned, there are still some things I'd like to work on before I clean it up. But I really like it so far. I'm going to start sketching out the kitchen background for this and make the finishing touches on her colors today and tomorrow.

I'm also starting an illustration project pretty soon, I was inspired after watching a kids show on pbs kids with my boyfriend over the weekend. I'm pretty excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment